WYNDHAM HOTEL GROUP’S FALL FOILAGE GETAWAYS
· Rutland, Vermont – Famous for spectacular views and ample hiking paths, the Green Mountains just south of Rutland have some of Vermont’s most beautiful fall foliage. Take in the changing leaves throughout September and October, and be sure to spend some time in Manchester for their farmers’ markets and to see the Hildene mansion, which was once home to Abraham Lincoln’s son.
o DEAL ALERT: Book your stay at the Days Inn Rutland at least seven days in advance and receive 15% off your stay!
· Lenox, Massachusetts – A popular summer destination, The Berkshires is known for its tranquility and culture. Take a drive through the October Mountain State Forest to soak up the greenery and see what inspired the likes of Herman Melville.
o DEAL ALERT: Book your stay at Days Inn Lenox at least seven days in advance and save 10%!
· Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan – Bordering Canada, Michigan’s Upper Peninsula has some of the world’s most vibrant foliage, which is said to be visible from space! Drive along the coast of Lake Superior, or visit one of the areas’ many nature reserves and parks to experience autumn at its best.
o DEAL ALERT: Book your stay at the Days Inn or Super 8 Sault Ste. Marie at least seven days in advance and receive15% off the total price, or book at the Ramada Sault Ste. Marie and receive the best rate plus 2000 Wyndham Rewardspoints!
· Glenwood Springs, Colorado – While Colorado is known around the world for its spectacular skiing, the foliage is noteworthy as well. Take a quick drive to Aspen to experience Independence Pass, which is only open between May and November. A hike or drive through the area is the perfect way to observe the changing leaves and take in the breathtaking views.
o DEAL ALERT: Book your stay at Ramada Glenwood Springs at least 7 days in advance and save 15%!
· Portland, Oregon – Portland is notorious for its farm-to-table dining, microbreweries and niche book shops, but visitors can also revel in the Pacific Northwest’s majestic autumn by taking a stroll through Hoyt Arboretum or the Japanese Garden, and driving through the Columbia River Gorge, the largest National Scenic Area in the US.
o DEAL ALERT: Book your stay at the Ramada Portland and save 15% on your total price, or book at the Days Inn Portland and receive the best available rate plus 2000 Wyndham Rewards points!Now through September 15th, members who visit www.wyndhamrewards.com and register for the program’s “Unpack Your Bonus Promotion” will receive the opportunity to virtually “unpack” a suitcase and reveal a bonus that will multiply points earned on future stays by up to 10 times. Members can also enter for a chance to win a prize of anywhere from $10,000 to $1,000,000 this summer via the program’s “One Million Dollar Sweepstakes.” To enter, members need only visit www.wyndhamrewards.com/win or call 1-866-996-7937. Non-members may enter by enrolling in Wyndham Rewards through one of the above methods, or in person at any participating hotel. There is no cost to enroll in the program or to enter the sweepstakes.
This post is written by Sarah Coulsey. She is a Wife, and Mother of two boys living in New England. This post may contain affiliate links.