From South Beach to Sunny Isles to Sarasota, Florida is the place to getaway this fall, and Wyndham Hotel Group is here to make your experience unforgettable! Below are a few sites and bites not to miss when exploring the sunshine state.
· Where to stay:
· Shack up in the recently renovated and spectacular Shelbourne Wyndham Grand, located in Miami’s South Beach and Deco Districts. The Shelbourne is just moments from the trendiest shops, restaurants and nightclubs.
o Deal Alert: Honeymoon exclusive - Book 5 nights, get 2 free
· Further afield, book a stay at Wyndham Hotel Group’s Ramada Lake Placid, conveniently located nearGatorama – where you can get up close and personal with alligators – and in close proximity to top local attractions and destinations.
· Close to the Everglades and Gulfstream Park, escape to the well-located Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Naples and have all of Naples’ world class attractions at your fingertips.
o Deal Alert: Save 30% off the best available rate when you stay 3 consecutive nights
· Where to eat
· If you’re too chilled out after hitting up the Shelbourne’s Blue Harmony Spa to leave your lush surroundings for dinner, mosey your way to the hotel’s most special post-renovation features, Japanese-inspired Morimoto Restaurant under celebrity chef, Iron ChefMasaharu Morimoto.
· If you’re further afield in South Florida, Artisans is an intimate, fire-lit Lake Placid restaurant – perfect for a romantic dinner.
· For those hitting the beachside town of Naples, you can’t go wrong with the Yabba Bar and Grill for delicious, local seafood.
· Where to play
· South Florida has a range of exciting new and recently renovated attractions that are a must to check out on your trip! For those relaxing in Miami with kids, Miami Children’s Museum has undergone a $20 million facelift and now features life-like reproductions and interactions. If you’re venturing to Naples, spend a few hours in the lush renovated Naples Botanical Gardens before hitting some of the area’s sparkling beaches. For those en route to Ramada Lake Placid, be sure to drop into Gatorama – always a fun family day out!
This post is written by Sarah Coulsey. She is a Wife, and Mother of two boys living in New England. This post may contain affiliate links.